FILL – Film Industry Leaders Lab
1-7 November 2021
The name of the project: „FILL” means Film Industry Leaders Lab – it is a series of lectures and workshops on the development of film projects. During the course, participants will gain knowledge about distribution and production as well as planning their sales strategies. Young filmmakers will present their own film projects during pitchings.
The youth exchange of 15 people from each organization participating in the project – a total of 60 young people from 18 to 30 years old.
Project is directed to students of film schools and management in culture, people interested in film distribution, film production, directing, film making, management in film. Participants of the project will be people who already have first experience with filmmaking and want to improve their skills.
Workshops and lectures will be held in English so knowledge of this language is essential.
- support for young artists;
- preparation of the educational programme for young filmmakers showing how to promote and sell their art works;
- exchange of best practices from different countries, discussion about possibilities;
- improvement of brand building and promoting art works skills;
- increase in knowledge about foreign film markets;
- development of the network between European film industries.
FILMFORUM Association (Poland)
KINOGRAPHE Association (France)
Malta Film Foundation (Malta)
CINEMAHALL INGO (Ukraine)
Project number 2020-1-PL01-KA105-081150 is realised with the support
of the ERASMUS+ Programme of the European Union.